Sunday, April 1, 2012

Life Aquatic

This last year I have been introduced my favorite film maker by far. Wes Anderson. His films are inspiring, funny, creative, and artfully put together. If you have never heard of him or seen any of his movies I highly suggest you go home and add all of his movies to your netflix queue. But of all of his movies, the one that stands out most to me is Life Aquatic. It has many of my favorite actors preforming at their best. It's a visually beautiful film, and keeps you captivated every scene without having an explosion, or a fight, or for that matter not a whole lot of dialogue. It is about Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) an oceanographer who goes out to get revenge on a shark that killed his friend.  His crew includes his estranged wife, a journalist, and a man who may or may not be his son (Owen Wilson). This film is an amazing work of art and I highly suggest you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment